The Juneau Public Library will be teaming up with United Way of Anchorage to provide a series of talks and Q&A’s about the Affordable Care Act and the new Health Insurance Marketplace.
Do you have questions like:
- Can I get health insurance through the marketplace?
- Do I HAVE to get health insurance through the marketplace?
- How do I get health insurance?
- How do I pick the plan that’s best for me and/or my family?
- How do I get financial assistance for health insurance?
- When do I have to sign up?
All of these questions, and more, will be answered at our five informational sessions.
TUESDAY, November 26th 5-6 pm, downtown library, small conference room.
TUESDAY, December 3rd, 5-6pm, valley library
FRIDAY, December 6th, 12-1pm, downtown library, large conference room
TUESDAY, December 10th, 5-6pm, douglas library
FRIDAY, December 13th, 12-1pm, valley library
The sessions will be led by Crystal Bourland, a Health Insurance Navigator, who is a specialist in the Affordable Care Act and the Health Insurance Marketplace. You can also set up an one-on-one appointment with her to go over your options. Give her a call at 907-523-1147 if you have any questions about these informational sessions or you want to set up a meeting.